For transcript requests you can either fill out this electronic form Transcript Request Fillable Form (PDF)
or you can print regular PDF version of the form Transcript Request Form (PDF).
OFFICIAL DSBN SECONDARY SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS REQUESTS
The Ontario Student Transcript is the official record of a student's academic achievement in the province of Ontario. Student records are confidential and transcripts are issued only on the written request of the student and are subject to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA).
An individual applying for their school transcript must include adequate identification that has your name and date of birth such as a copy of a driver's license or birth certificate.
All requests for the preparation of an official transcript will require a nonrefundable prepayment of $20.00 for the first transcript for any student who graduated/retired from school more than 5 years. A request for a copy of a student’s microfilm records is $5.00 (this does not include a transcript). There is an additional $5.00 fee for each additional transcript ordered at the same time. The prepayment can be made in cash at the office, money order (made payable to the DSBN) or by Visa/ MasterCard (include the expiry date and validation code please).
To request your Ontario Student Transcript for the purpose of applying to an Ontario college through the Ontario College Application Service (OCAS):
A new online High School Transcript request service has become available to former students of the District School Board of Niagara who are applying to an Ontario College through the OCAS website.
To use this service, you must:
- Be a former student of the District School Board of Niagara and your last school attended was one of the following schools; A.N. Myer, Beamsville District, Centennial, Eastdatel, Eden, E.L. Crossley, Fort Erie, Governor Simcoe, Grismsby, Kernahan Park, Laura Secord, Lifetime Learning Centre, Port Colborne, Ridgeway-Crystal Beach, Sir Winston Churchill, South Lincoln, Stamford Collegiate, St. Catharines Collegiate, Thorold, West Park, Westlane.
- Apply to a minimum of one Ontario College;
- Pay the College application and transcript fees.
Why use this online service?
- The College(s) to which you apply will receive your transcripts faster;
- You will be able to track the status of your application and transcript request(s) online.
» To order your transcript online go to ontariocolleges.ca
PLEASE NOTE: If you are currently attending high school within the District School Board of Niagara, and are applying to an Ontario College through OCAS you do not need to request your transcript. Your transcript information will continue to be forwarded to OCAS on your behalf as it has in the past.
If your last school attended is within the District School Board of Niagara and is not not on the list then you would request to have your transcript sent to Ontario Colleges by sending in the required transcript request form and the information and payment needed to process your request as stated above along with your OCAS Application number.
You will only need to request one high school transcript. OCAS will forward your transcript to all of your College choices
To request your Ontario Student Transcript for all other purposes:
Transcripts are prepared in the order in which requests are received. Normal processing times depend on how long you have been out of school and who is in front of you for a request. During peak periods processing times may take longer.
If you have been out of school LESS THAN 5 YEARS:
• Contact your former secondary school for your official transcript.
If you have been out of school MORE THAN 5 YEARS or your school is now closed.
• Click on and print out "REQUEST FOR SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT" on this page (above).
The request form with identification can be mailed or faxed to the office or scanned and sent as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com
Send your request to:
Transcript Services Department
District School Board of Niagara
191 Carlton Street, St. Catharines, Ontario L2R 7P4
For further inquiries or to request records please contact: Transcript Services.
Phone: 905-641-2929, Ext. 54157