Teaching Opportunities (Permanent and/or Occasional)
The District School Board of Niagara only receives applications through applytoeducation.com
Qualified candidates should apply to the
DSBN - "Teacher Applicant Pool" posting.
We require that you submit the following information with your application:
- Cover Letter
- Most recent evaluation report (Experienced teachers)
- One letter of reference (Professional references who have observed or evaluated your most recent teaching experiences)
- Practice Teaching Reports if Faculty Student (at least one)
Only complete applications, as defined above, will be screened.
Application Screening Process
- Application is reviewed by the Human Resources Department
- References may be contacted
If successful in the application screening process interviews will be scheduled via email.
If you are placed in our “Teacher Applicant Pool” you will be eligible to apply
to regular teacher postings if there are no qualified applicants on our Long-term Occasional List and you will also be considered for our Occasional Teacher Roster.
Support Staff Opportunities
Applications are invited for posted support staff positions on this
website by the District School Board of Niagara and should be forwarded to:
The Human Resources Department
District School Board of Niagara
191 Carlton Street
St. Catharines, ON L2R 7P4
Attention: Tracey Krysa
Resumes, stating the posting number and position applied for, must be
received by the specified closing date.